Keep Calm and Make Payment or Return the Device...
We will continue to attempt to take payments from your cards after first failed attempt.
NB: Late payment will result in your devices being remotely locked until such time that your account has been brought up to date. Delayed payment may result in a delay in the unlocking of your device/ withdrawal of repossession
After 3 days of non payment we have to list you as a default payer and send out Rentoza's Repo Team.
If we collect your Device it will not impact your Credit/ Reputation. But if we cannot get the Device back and payment is not made, we will follow the Collections and Legal process which will mean you will be in illegal possession of the asset:
- Day 1: Set a Reminder on all of your Devices
- Day 2: Lock all of your Devices and log the failed payment by the Credit Bureau
- Day 3: Blacklist you
- Note: After day 3 of no payment there is a R300 late fee.
- Day 4: Your Subscription is cancelled which means you will be in illegal possession of the items and a Repossession is scheduled
- Day 5: You are handed over to our lawyers
Thereafter you will be summoned by the courts and may be liable for legal fees. A judgement will be issued against you and legal authorities will take over.
P.S. A reminder that Rentoza's flexible Returns policy allows you to bring back the device/ downgrade when times get tough. We do not make any payment arrangements. We will collect the device at no charge to you on the first attempt and you can re-take it when you're back on your feet.
There is no fee for canceling provided you hand over the device before your next payment date.
It is imperative that you let us know well in advance if you will not be able to make payment on time.